Check back often for new Featured Resources, and access the Supplementary Resource folders for documents to help plan financial literacy instruction.
This CFEE textbook is available online or as a hard copy, and they feature helpful Teacher’s Guides! Visit the Additional Resources page for connections between the text and Saskatchewan Curriculum modules.
This CFEE program has excellent resources for lessons and/or discussions on financial literacy. Homeschool and distance learners will benefit from this home program. Contact SaskMoney if you would like to explore a Money Fair!
- Book & Video Resources that Help Introduce Financial Concepts to Elementary Students (483 KB)
- Curriculum Connections
- Additional Resources By Module- Chart (395 KB)
- Additional Resources List Financial Literacy 20, 30 (212 KB)
- Fin Lit 20 and 30 configuration (207 KB)
- Money and Youth, and Money Laughs Curricular Connections (166 KB)
- Saskatchewan Financial Literacy 20_30 curriculum 2020 (601 KB)
- Sequence Suggestion for Middle Years Modules (91 KB)
- Suggested Modules for Middle Years- Sk Curriculum (136 KB)
- Sample Letters for Parents
Browse 13 modules for the Saskatchewan financial literacy 20/30 curriculum that are suggested for middle years learners.
Browse 42 modules for the Saskatchewan financial literacy 20/30 curriculum that are suggested for secondary learners.