The Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s Budget Planner helps you create a customized budget in 3 simple steps. Gather information regarding your income and expenses and get started! If you don’t have all your information, you can always save and continue later. Aussi disponible en français!
PennyDrops is a student-run, non-profit organization that offers financial literacy programs to high school and post-secondary students across the country.
The platform lets students learn at their own pace through videos and pre and post-lesson quizzes. Teachers can also register to have university mentors deliver all 11 lessons virtually or in-person. To register your classroom for the program, please email [email protected].
This series features RJ Barrett, Jessie Reyez, Troye Sivan and Allie X sharing about their own money experiences. Each video would make a great discussion piece for many modules such as Budgeting (6), Saving (29), Earning an Income (15A), Handling Debt Problems (26), Why Money Matters (1), The Decision Making Process (2), and Goal Setting (3).
This CFEE textbook is available online or as a hard copy, and they feature helpful Teacher’s Guides! Visit the Additional Resources page for connections between the text and Saskatchewan Curriculum modules.
This CFEE program has excellent resources for lessons and/or discussions on financial literacy. Homeschool and distance learners will benefit from this home program. Contact SaskMoney if you would like to explore a Money Fair!
- Book & Video Resources that Help Introduce Financial Concepts to Elementary Students (483 KB)
- Additional Resources List Financial Literacy 20, 30 (294 KB)
- Fin Lit 20-30 Possible Configuration (333 KB)
- FinLit 101 Resource Curricular Connections (169 KB)
- Financial Literacy 20-30 Provincial Curriculum (2022) (1 MB)
- Money Fair Cross-Curricular Connections (207 KB)
- Money and Youth, and Money Laughs Curricular Connections (166 KB)
- Sequence Suggestion for Middle Years Modules (91 KB)
- Suggested Modules for Middle Years- Sk Curriculum (136 KB)
- Sample Letters for Parents
Browse 13 modules for the Saskatchewan financial literacy 20/30 curriculum that are suggested for middle years learners.
Browse 44 modules for the Saskatchewan financial literacy 20/30 curriculum that are suggested for secondary learners.