Charitable Fundraising Project
This project provides a relevant opportunity for students to take leadership and raise funds to support their community. If Financial Literacy 20 and 30 are both offered in a school, this project could be a great option for one grade level, while students studying the other course could explore the My Money, My Future project. Of course, both projects could be offered as options as well.
If your class is engaging in this Charitable Giving project, could you please email [email protected]? We would love to be updated on your progress, and we could also collaborate to help support your students!
These are the resources for this module
- Budget Planning Sheet (126 KB)
- Budget for fundraiser event- MS template (63 KB)
- Charity Project Rubric- 4 point scale (37 KB)
- Charity Project Rubric- 5 point scale (37 KB)
- Charity Project student self assessment (43 KB)
- Crafting a Communications Plan for Your Crowdfunding Campaign (991 KB)
- Donation Pledge Log- MS template (21 KB)
- Drafting a Project Plan (193 KB)
- Rubric Example (161 KB)